- we live in a place where we can fly fish twelve months a year.
- club members are willing to volunteer for local conservation projects.
- we belong to a fishing club that is filled with friendly people.
- club members have shared their fishing spots with me on local streams, the Firehole in Yellowstone NP, secret ponds in Wyoming, Fall River, and tarpon fishing in Florida.
- we have a dynamic club board dedicated to making the experience better for all club members.
- expert volunteers spend time teaching fly tying and fly casting every month.
- fishout masters are willing to set up trips for club members.
- I finally caught a striper off the beach.
Posted on October 26th, 2023